- Started the production and export of Field Hockey Sticks, Table Tennis, Tennis Rackets in Sialkot under the brand name Dita in 1974 by Mr. Aftab Iqbal.
- Focused on Field Hockey Sticks and developed wood composite sticks.
MSI process developed which revolutionized the market.
- Machine Procurement and training of Pre-Preg technology from Malaysia.
- Additional training from China, Europe, and Taiwan.
- Started research and development on CNTs. Research partners with the University of Delft, The Netherlands on CNNs. Became the first company to sell CNN infused composite products in the world.
- Designed and developed Pakistan’s first bicycle frame. Winner of the Brand-new award at Bike Expo 2011 Munich, Germany.
- Co-founded Vanhawks in Canada. Redesigned the bicycle frame. Accepted at MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, Canada, and then to Founder Fuel, Montreal, Canada. Raised CAD$ 820,083 on Kickstarter and became the highest crowdfunded campaign from Canada.
Successfully raised another CAD$1.75 Million at seed round.
- Became the sole manufacturer and owner of Dita brand in Pakistan.
What helped us grow our expertise in Composites
- Working with the top brand and innovative product manager to push the boundaries further.
- Collaborating on technology with companies from Europe, China, Taiwan, and Malaysia.
- Collaborations with universities, research centers, and local/international organizations.
- International Expos, symposiums, conferences, and seminars.
- Working with the best composite equipment manufacturers and best material suppliers.
Team selection and expertise build-up
- Contracts with qualified professors and research professionals.
- Hired Professional Designers and Business experts.
- Dedicated, Loyal, and trained workers force.
Thinking about doing the impossible. We are your perfect partners.
Composite R&D is our passion
Bringing your the future NOW